Movie Monday

1 view

Homospun Collective Events

May 10, 2011, 5:23:22 PM5/10/11
to homospun...@googlegroups.com, homospun-y...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, this is from PFLAG:

Just wanted to pass on info about our upcoming movie night sponsored by PFLAG at Movie Monday at Eric Martin Pavillion. We are hosting "Topp Twins - The movie "Untouchable Girls"" which is an award wining documentary, featuring New Zealand's well-loved comic and musical duo who are out-and-proud lesbians and have performed aorund the world for more than 25 years. This is in recognition of International Day Against Homophobia. The movie is a free event with donations appreciated. Enter at the 1900 block of Fort Street at Lee Avenue on Monday May 16th 6:30 or 8:45 (two showings)
Thanks for passing this on,
Sharon D for Victoria PFLAG
250-385-9462