Youth Event Planning Meeting next week!

1 view

Homospun Collective Events

Dec 29, 2010, 8:20:24 PM12/29/10
to homospun...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Next week, on Tuesday January 4 at 7pm is the meeting to begin planning a youth event for February or March.  The idea for this event came up at a Queer Harvest Community Building Potluck last month.  I assume we will likely discuss the next dance party as well :)

I am trying to find a place we can meet for free but in the meantime you are invited to meet at 426 Montreal St in James Bay. I know it's not central so if anyone has a better meeting spot that would be great. Also, this space is not wheelchair accessible. I will keep looking for an alternate spot.

This meeting is open to everyone.

Take care