Homospun: Rise Again

Homospun Collective Events

Nov 18, 2012, 10:00:36 PM11/18/12
to homospun...@googlegroups.com

On the occasion of the rebirth of Homospun, you are invited to come dance and celebrate resilience, transformations, and the strength to rise again and again.

Welcome back to queer, anti-oppression, decolonizing, pro-accessibility, no-one-turned-away, fabulous dance parties!

Saturday, Dec 8, 2012

Odd Fellows Hall
1315 Douglas St
Victoria BC
Coast Salish Territories

Accessibility info: There is an elevator up to the second-floor event space. The space itself is on two levels, joined by a ramp. There is a single-stall wheelchair accessible washroom, and a multi-stall gender-neutral washroom.

This event is 19+. Please bring ID.
$5-20 sliding scale (no one turned away for lack of funds)

Updated info will be posted closer to the date!
Click here to see the event page on Facebook

Click here to see it on our website

Questions?
Concerns?
Wanna volunteer?
Please email us at homo...@gmail.com!

***
Please note that this is a public event and while Homospun has done its best to check out volunteers, provide security, and prevent people with drugs/alcohol from entering, we ask that you exercise the same caution regarding your personal safety that you would use at any similar public event. Also, please see our Safer Spaces Guidelines regarding community expectations: http://homospun.wordpress.com/about/safer-spaces-guidelines

--
www.homospun.ca