Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

1 view

Homospun Collective Events

Jan 4, 2011, 2:02:47 AM1/4/11
to homospun...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget there is a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7pm at 426 Montreal St. in james bay.  If you would like to get involved please come!  We will be talking about a youth event as well as future directions for homospun and your ideas, input and energy are needed.

Jeanette Lecours

Jan 5, 2011, 12:03:13 AM1/5/11
to homospun...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight.  I am working on the venues still.  I'll email a list of responses soon.
Happy New Year
-Jeanette

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM, Homospun Collective Events <homo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't forget there is a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7pm at 426 Montreal St. in james bay.  If you would like to get involved please come!  We will be talking about a youth event as well as future directions for homospun and your ideas, input and energy are needed.

B0C.gif