HAC" RF Orchids

Alberto Santaballa

Apr 4, 2011, 8:12:18 AM4/4/11
to homesteadartclub googlegroups.com
Homestead Art Club has been invited to display and sell their artwork at RF Orchids (28100 SW 182 Avenue) during their orchid show and sale on April 8, 9 and 10th.  (We will only be there on April 8 and 10 so that we may attend the Homestead Woman's Club luncheon on Saturday, at which Bonnie will be honored).

Entry fee is $10 and you must be a paid up member ($15) to exhibit.  Intake will be Friday at 8:30 AM.  Since no one will be there on Saturday, we need to safeguard our artwork and set up again Sunday morning.

Please contact Helen Fitzgerald by Wednesday, April 6th, if you're planning to exhibit so that we can bring anough racks for display.

Thank you for your participation.

Helen Fitzgerald, hfi...@yahho.com