HAC: Patches spaghetti dinner and fundraiser/Bonnie Posner's art work

Alberto Santaballa

Sep 6, 2011, 8:05:23 AM9/6/11
to homesteadartclub googlegroups.com

Hello:

 I would like to let you know about the Patches spaghetti dinner and fundraiser coming up.  We have donated some of Bonnie Posner's art work to Patches for this and other of their fundraisers.  Please take this opportunity to support one of Bonnie's favorite charities and perhaps purchase some of her work.  Patches is an amazing organization that cares (literally) for seriously ill youth.

Dotty Woody

4th Annual Spaghetti Dinner

Date: Saturday, September 24, 2011

Place: The Woman's Club of Homestead

17905 SW 292 ST, Homestead, FL

Time: 5:00 until 9:00

(Dinner is served between 5:00 and 7:30)

Advanced Ticket Sales :
Adults $10.00 & Children 12 and under $5.00
At the door Adults $15.00 Children 12 and under $7.00

Please join us for an evening of good food,

Silent Auction, 50/50, fun spent with friends while helping PATCHES