HAC: Meeting coming up in July

Alberto Santaballa

Jun 20, 2011, 8:14:21 AM6/20/11
to homesteadartclub googlegroups.com
Hi HAC members,

We're having an important meeting on July 9th at  Bobby Joes on
Krome at 3 pm to discuss the future of HAC. Items, such as whether we should continue with the club or shut it down and just pay the 501 (c) 3 fee so as not to lose it, or keep trying for new opportunities to show at different places...
We are paying $80.00 a month rental fee on the storage room and that's sapping our resorces at the present.
However, there are those that exhibit and sell at the various shows such as RF Orchids and should we continue with that? Should we have the Spirit of South Dade Show at the college this year?  Who will help with this?  If no one, then we can't have it and I'll refund any grant money given for this show.
So, as you can see, there's much to discuss. We can still have shows but it means that people need to come forward.
Thanks and hope to see you there.  Call Helen Atkinson if you need more information.
Regards,
Nancy Coppola