🔥Explosion Proof Cameras📷: A Mini Guide 2023

Revlight

Dec 8, 2023, 4:32:23 AM12/8/23
to homesecurity.google.now
Cameras that are safe from explosions

You want your CCTV to be explosion resistant since the work you do is dangerous. For instance, while working at a chemical plant or an offshore oil rig. However, visual data is still required to keep an eye on and protect the running operations.

You can find the ideal explosion-proof camera at Rolloos. You can be sure that you will obtain every photograph required for a successful and safe procedure. Each and every explosion-proof camera is made to operate in challenging and isolated settings. In the end, having the appropriate vision will save you both money and time.

How do you make CCTV explosion proof?

Well, at Rolloos, we're always striving for increased productivity and security for demanding and dangerous sectors. Obtaining an explosion-proof camera from our partners is one of the ways we hope to do this.

Our explosion-proof cameras are designed to withstand temperatures ranging from -40°C to +75°C. A CCTV camera that is both freeze-proof and flame-proof! We want to be there for you whenever you need us, providing eyes where you need them.

Advantages of the "Ex AFZ" explosion-proof CCTV camera:

Available in 316L stainless steel and aluminum with a maximum zoom of 432x (36x optical and 12x digital).

Regarding really cold temperatures (-40°C to +75°C)

Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 are certified by Atex and IECEx.

Resistant to shock and vibration—perfect for usage offshore

Automatic infrared filter for clear night vision

Wiper stem and oil-dampened bracket are optional (no additional cables needed). plus additional

Advantages of the "Ex PTZ" explosion-proof CCTV camera:

Available in 360º PAN and 180º TILT reach in aluminum and stainless steel (316L).

Regarding really cold temperatures (-40°C to +75°C)

Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 are certified by Atex and IECEx.

Resistant to shock and vibration—perfect for usage offshore

Compact and lightweight PTZ camera

Wiper stem optional (no additional cables needed)

Relevant work contexts include oil and gas, offshore and maritime.

Offshore operations greatly benefit from our expertise in CCTV, communication, and control for harsh and explosion-proof locations because of the difficult conditions they operate in. With the help of our expertise and experience with ATEX, IECEx, and UL certified systems, you can manage the risks and obstacles you encounter on a daily basis. Our products are built to withstand severe temperatures, vibrations, and shifting lighting conditions. They are also protected from the weather and/or explosions. They are therefore ideal for usage in the oil and gas sector as well. All CCTVs can be made explosion-proof by us.

CCTV camera that is resistant to flames

Your operation depends critically on safety. So is keeping a constant watch on the operation. But you need a flameproof CCTV camera when working in a dangerous environment. In addition to keeping your CCTV explosion-proof, Rolloos also comes in handy in the event of a local fire. You still have access to all the pictures you require to manage the circumstance appropriately. By using a CCTV camera that is resistant to flames, you can also reduce the possibility of accidents that could cause significant harm and cause production to halt.