Oak Meadows Curriclum for 3rd grade?

tamara smith

Apr 14, 2014, 8:16:10 PM4/14/14
to homesc...@googlegroups.com
I am a new to Homescholing mama. I've decided to keep my daughter home for 3rd grade for a number of reasons.  But I'm a bit nervous about homeschooling from scratch.  I'm looking for a curriculum that really spells things out for me as the educator! I'm not looking to be creative. At least not in the beginning. I feel  like I need serious structure to start. Maybe after a few months of a year I'll feel more able to go out on a limb.

I've heard god things about Oak Meadow curriculum but the sample pages are not many. Do you think this curriculum would work well for me given the above listed desires? or is it kind of an abstract curriculum?

-Tamara