Abeka Books for sale

sdma...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2013, 11:59:01 AM8/15/13
to homesc...@googlegroups.com

I have a huge assortment of ABEKA books for sale:
They are mostly 9th grade and 11th grade. I have a lot more that I need to
list, they are listed at about 40% off the retail price. The books are in
nice shape and can be used for years to come.

you can view them on ebay right now just copy and past this link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/8kidsrgreat/m.html?
item=151100114786&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l25
62

any questions please ask.
I will try and list more as I have tubs of last years school bookd that I
need to sell so I can buy this years books. Thank you for looking.

If you do not want to go through ebay let me know I can work with you.