Was your child bullied in school?

Sharon J. Bainbridge

Dec 29, 2012, 7:13:41 AM12/29/12
to homesc...@googlegroups.com
Hi my name is Sharon and I started Homeschooling my daughter this year because of bullying in school, which causes anxiety issues.

I wanted to hear from other parents as to what happened to their child and why they homeschool so we can try and change things for the future. There are many people in later life suffering from serious mental health issues because of bullying in schools by children and teachers! (Teachers are under great pressure by Councils and Governments to pass the school checks, I feel sorry for them!) Homeschooling children can save lives! We deserve all the support we can get! I think it is time for children to act like children and not grown ups. Homeschool can give them back their childhood, especially our little girls!

Recently I have written a letter to Google in the hope that they will help form a Homeschool website for children and mothers (not forgetting good Dad's) to learn and earn.

The lady at the job centre said to me if you are dyslexic how can you homeschool your child? I replied I may be dyslexic but I am not thick. And I did manage to get to managing directors PA through sheer hard work and determination. There are many dyslexic people who have made amazing careers for themselves. Look at Disney, one of many! And I have had three mortgages and wrote a book that is being sold on the Waterstones website for over £60 in the USA. Yes I have been ripped off so far, but I believe Google will put it right!

My Butterfly Lullaby book - no money going to me as a single Mother or to Cystic Fibrosis for Jodie, but I will get justice one day!

I got to work with a famous man from Children's TV and he worked with singer David Bowie in the film Labyrinth. Sadly because the Internet was not child or family friendly people got away with using my Butterfly Lullaby trademark name to overtake me in the search engines, my website got hacked and I had to take down my shop. Here he is reading my story Colour me a fairies wish:

I know the Internet can open doors to children and struggling families who want to work and learn from home. All we need is Googles support to protect us. Google have a saying "Dream big, get things done and change the world!

Share your stories and I hope we can build a team of people to make our children's life better than our own!

Sharon
Feel free to contact me through Google+ under Sharon J. Bainbridge