Phonics program for teenager HELP!!!!

Susan Miller

Jun 3, 2014, 10:16:50 AM6/3/14
to homesc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ladies,
I am considering home schooling my daughter who is currently in 9th grade ad a very good public school. Im just not sure that the way they teach is the best way for her to learn. One of my biggest concerns is that I had her tested and her phonics is at a 2nd grade level  .  They basicilly did NOT teach phonics and I didnt realize it until it was too late.

I would like to start with a good phonics program for her to help her catch up.  Is thought that I would ask the "professionals" what you have found works best in this sitiuation.

Thanks again in advance for your help.

Sue

p.s.  I am a holistic practitioner and please feel free to private message me if I can  be of assistance to you