Hello, We could use your help - From an Indiana Homeschooler

Zachary

Jan 10, 2009, 10:33:56 PM1/10/09
to Homeschooling

Hey everyone, need some help.

Ellen (my wife) entered a contest to design a sewing room. I told her
she needed something unique to get the judges attention, so she made a
design called "6 Daughters, 6 Wedding dresses" and submitted it.

Well, she made the top 10! (of thousands of entries)

Now the help part... I told her if she could make the top 10 I could
probably win it for her... :-(

Soooo... Go vote for her, please? (you could win a $500 prize for
voting)

http://reg.taunton.com/webapps/ultimate_sewing_room_voting.html
vote for this one --> "6 Daughters, 6 Wedding dresses by LRae"

The sewing room prize will go nicely to helping make their dresses :-D
(Yes, I really have 6 daughters, 2 sons too)

Thanks!
Zack

PS, Send this on to everyone you know! :-)

PPS, If you have contact with another homeschool group, could you send
this on to them and ask them to help? Perhaps we can get help from the
whole country!

We even setup a website where we are going to track her progress:
http://6Daughters6WeddingDresses.com

Zachary

Jan 16, 2009, 11:40:00 PM1/16/09
to Homeschooling
Hello Moderator,

We're a homeschool family in Indiana and my wife made the top 10 in a
sewing contest online. We'd really like to see her make first place
and could use your help!

Could the following email be sent to the group (or one like it) asking
them for their help to go vote?

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Zachary McCullough
zacharym...@gmail.com

Help me win this sewing contest for Ellen?!?