Free Resource: Classical Enrichment Curriculum and Weekly Assignments

ToniD

Jul 21, 2009, 11:23:18 PM7/21/09
to Homeschooling
Hi, everyone,

I'm new to this group and I'd like to introduce myself. I homeschool
my 10-year-old son and also help run an enrichment and support group
locally which comprises a group of moms that are teaching a college-
prep curriculum.

Attached is the Enrichment Curriculum and Weekly Assignments we
created for our enrichment group in Miami, Florida -- http://www.theexaminedlife.org
-- for the 2009-2010 academic year. We are making it available to all
home-educating families for free.

This year we include American History, World History, Latin, Biology,
Art Appreciation and Music Appreciation. It's pitched at kids in upper
elementary and early middle school, but it can be modified up or down.

Please note that the curriculum is protected by copyright. You can
share it with friends, but you cannot sell it or add it to any
compilation. Copyright will be enforced to the full extent of the
law.

We maintain an enrichment discussion group where you can chat with us
and other families that are using our enrichment curriculum. Moreover,
we will generate worksheets, summaries and other study resources and
we will provide those to subscribers of the group once the academic
year begins. You can also use the discussion group to organize an
enrichment groups in your home or other facility.

If the Curriculum and Weekly Assignments has been stripped from this
email, you can download a free copy from our discussion group file
folder. For more details on the curriculum, visit http://theexaminedlife.org/enrichment.

To subscribe to the discussion group, email tel-
enrichment-2009...@googlegroups.com or visit the group
home page at http://groups.google.com/group/tel-enrichment-2009-2010.

Best wishes,

Toni Deveson