VP-RTCPXR QoS Reports not being shown in QoS Tab.

michael ward

Jul 28, 2023, 12:39:32 AM7/28/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org

Hi,

We are using negbie/heplify-xrcollector to collect rtcpxr reports from yealink and polycom phones and send to heplify-server however the QoS data is not showing in the QoS tab of calls.
We have deployed the latest docker images for both the heplify-server, homer-app and latest heplify-xrcollector release.

Adding this mapping to the call profile correlation section shows the PUBLISH from the phones with the QoS data:

    {

        "source_field": "data_header.callid",

        "lookup_id": 35,

        "lookup_profile": "default",

        "lookup_field": "sid",

        "lookup_range": [

            -600,

            400

        ]

    }

1.jpg

The Report RTP shows all the QoS Data in the VQR tab:

2.jpg

Without the additional mapping the UA Report is still shown in the flow however clicking on it does nothing.

Currently the QoS tab is showing RTCP Data reported via our SIP Server.

Is there something we are missing in the mappings as was not expecting to see the Report RTP in the call flow for SIP.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

KNERD

Jul 28, 2023, 1:31:26 PM7/28/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Have you tried the heplify-xrcollector -tester?

I think there is an issue with the heplify-xrcollector, as Homer is showing results from the tester, but not really looked into it yet

michael ward

Jul 31, 2023, 2:17:37 AM7/31/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Hi,

I have not seen -tester as an option for heplify-xrcollector and says its not an option when I try it.

Thanks,
Michael

KNERD

Jul 31, 2023, 12:17:47 PM7/31/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Hello.

I wrote " heplify-xrcollecto-tester"

It's a separate program available from the same person who made " heplify-xrcollector."

michael ward

Aug 1, 2023, 1:21:56 AM8/1/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Ah, Sorry about that.
I was not able to locate that program though.
Do you have a link?

Thanks,
Michael

michael ward

Aug 1, 2023, 2:37:42 AM8/1/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Ok I have run go test from the "negbie/heplify-xrcollector" repo and it ran properly but the data im seeing in homer is still off.1.png
And the QoS tab is still empty
2.png

KNERD UNO

Aug 1, 2023, 11:28:10 PM8/1/23
to homer-...@googlegroups.com
It's in the same repo as heplify-xrcollecter, but in the versión 0.3 assets.

michael ward

Aug 2, 2023, 9:13:39 PM8/2/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Thank you for that. Have located it and run it.
The results are the same as my previous post, the flow shows the invites and UA reports, but no information in the QoS tab.

I have also tested using CaptAgent, it is doing pretty much the same thing however it fixes up the IP's so it shows as the actual IP's and not 1.1.1.1:1111 and 2.2.2.2:2222
Ie the QoS tab still doesn't show the QoS information.

Thanks,
Michael

Michele Campus

Aug 3, 2023, 2:41:02 AM8/3/23
to homer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Do you have also valid RTCP reports from this flow ?
If you only have VQ-RTCPXR coming from your PUBLISH message you will only see this UA Report only in the VQR, as the QOS is populated if you also have real RTCP reports.
If you think this is not the case and you had a previous working scenario, please open a dedicated ticket, otherwise this seems to be the expected result.

Thank you

--
Michele Campus
DevOPS Team Lead

QXIP BV - Capture Engineering
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

KNERD

Aug 4, 2023, 4:09:10 PM8/4/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Are you saying reports coming from let's say a Yealink telephone which sends QoS-RTCPXR reports to something like Heplify capture will not display the RTCOXR reports in the QoS tab because Heplify is not sending an actual RTCP report from what it got from the telephone?

KNERD

Aug 4, 2023, 7:49:44 PM8/4/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
I would also make sure there is data in the database. It uses PosrgreSQL. There are literally hundreds of tables for some reason, but RTCP-XR data is thrown into the database named homer_data and the table name is hep_proto_35_default.

I have been working on this myself for a while, but stopped a few months ago. I guess I should start again.

michael ward

Aug 6, 2023, 10:56:32 PM8/6/23
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Hi Michele,

Yes we also have valid RTCP reports in the flow from our server once enabled as a payload type.
However the UA Reports being sent from the phones to xr-collector are being defined as SIP and are not able to be opened.
Only once I add a mapping for type 35 data do the Report RTP parts appear in the flow.

We were previously using homer 5 and Captagent to capture the reports from phones and the data collected from this would display in the QoS chart, There wasnt anything special we had to set up for this to work either.

Are you able to clarify what is meant by this:"  If you only have VQ-RTCPXR coming from your PUBLISH message you will only see this UA Report only in the VQR,"
The only spot i have seen the VQR tab is in the publish once adding a mapping to the call profile, should this be appearing elsewhere?

I was not wanting to open a ticket if it was going to be a quick fix. however i can do if required.

@KNERD: I have confirmed there is data in the  hep_proto_35_* tables.

Thanks,
Michael

Mounjaro for sale online

May 12, 2024, 12:54:01 AMMay 12
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
Synthetic Cannabinoids, Butinaca, 5F ADB, 5CLADBA, 6CLADBA, JWH 018,APVP,COCOAINE, MDMA. VISIT WEBSITE WWW.CHEMNIAC.COM FOR MORE DETAILS. WhatsAp +15133346782

Buy 5CL-ADB-A powder online

Telegr@m: https://t.me/syntheticbutinaca
Telegr@m chat @synthetic_butinaca

https://chemniac.com/product/buy-5cl-adb-a-powder-online/

Mounjaro for sale online

May 12, 2024, 6:35:13 PMMay 12
to Homer Capture Server. sipcapture.org
#MDMA #3MMC #Ecstacy #JWH #Alprazolam #4mmc #cocaine #eutylone #5cladba #butinaca ADB #6cladba #ketamine #k2sheets #k2spicespraywalmart #k2prisonsheets #cannabis #cannabinoids #benzos #etizolam #fentanyl @synthetic_butinaca
WhatsAp +15133346782