End of class

Sheri Nakken

Oct 8, 2010, 11:21:44 AM10/8/10
to homeopathy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We have reached the end of the information I have for this class and the cases.
I encourage you to finish the cases that were sent, if you haven't

Let me know if you have questions and its been a joy sharing all of
this with you. I hope you have come away from this with a very deep
respect and love for homeopathy.

I do have an email list (but it is not very active as I don't have
time to make it more active - but you could!)
http://groups.google.com/group/hahnemannianhomeopathy

if you want to continue to study further, email me for more info

Onward! Healing.
Its been a joy to share what I have with you
Sheri

Sheri Nakken, R.N., MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath
http://homeopathycures.wordpress.com/ &
http://vaccinationdangers.wordpress.com/
ONLINE/Email classes in Homeopathy; Vaccine Dangers; Childhood Diseases
Next classes start October 2010