resend Case 12 - Man with puncture wound of foot

Sheri Nakken

Sep 16, 2010, 2:17:51 PM9/16/10
to homeopathy...@googlegroups.com
if you haven't completed this, a reminder

John is a 47 yo male. He stepped on a rusty nail several days ago. It is
mildly swollen and quite painful. He says it feels like a sharp splinter.
The wound looks bluish with bruising and there is no drainage. He says his
foot feels colder than normal and that the wound feels better with ice packs.

1. Please list the symptoms of this case that you see - remember take into
account the main complaint, general symptoms, physical symptoms and
related, & emotional/mental symptoms. Just list the symptoms (not the
rubrics)

2. Look up symptoms and make them into rubrics and write the rubrics
you used to repertorize with and write general, m/e, or
physical (and if related is appropriate) after each one

3. Repertorize it with your rep chart. Tell me about the remedies that
showed up in your repertorizing & which remedy you would choose and why.

4. What are you concerned about looking at this person and what is going on.

5. What do you want to see improvement in first.

6. What other things might you suggest to this person besides giving a
remedy.

7. What do you especially want to monitor.

8. What potency would you use and tell me how you would give it - dose,
frequency, when stop, when start again, when continue?