Homecamp4

mikethebee

Aug 26, 2011, 9:40:23 AM8/26/11
to homecamp
I note that @monsonite tweeted about 29/30th Oct 2011 C4CC booking for
Home Camp 4, can someone update the homecamp.org, I can do the Wiki.

andyp

Sep 1, 2011, 10:57:33 AM9/1/11
to home...@googlegroups.com
Done http://homecamp.org.uk/2011/09/01/announcing-home-camp-4-hack-the-house/
Will leave the wiki to you then... and feel free to add more schedule and speaker details on Lanyrd http://lanyrd.com/2011/homecamp4

mikethebee

Sep 2, 2011, 3:56:26 AM9/2/11
to homecamp
I have updated the Home Camp Wiki Front page to reflect Home Camp 4.

I am thinking that the wiki is somewhat superfluous with the other the
www, lanyrd, eventbrite, twitter and here providing enough places to
interact and announce things. It also has a problem with people
hiding spam within the pages that are difficult to find and remove. It
may be best to freeze it or even delete it if it is costing money to
maintain. That will need to be decided by Chris, I guess.

BTW: I just realised that there is a fixed charge for the event this
time. I highlight that as people interested may not be aware it is not
free/voluntary-donation as previous ones were.