Old Dos Game impossible to find.

ADVRipper4EVER

Feb 15, 2019, 4:59:18 PM2/15/19
to Home of the Underdogs
It was a vertical shooter (shoot 'em up). You play with a duck. The game was installed in a directory called "Duck". I don't remember the name. I'd love to find this game again.

Yan

Feb 16, 2019, 11:35:42 PM2/16/19
to ADVRipper4EVER, Home of the Underdogs
Not a duck, but could it be https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Goose?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 2:59 PM ADVRipper4EVER <fabianoju...@gmail.com> wrote:
It was a vertical shooter (shoot 'em up). You play with a duck. The game was installed in a directory called "Duck". I don't remember the name. I'd love to find this game again.

ADVRipper4EVER

Feb 17, 2019, 5:41:10 PM2/17/19
to Home of the Underdogs
Thanks, Yan. But it is not Star Goose. I'm still looking for this game.

Em domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2019 01:35:42 UTC-3, Yan escreveu:
Not a duck, but could it be https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Goose?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 2:59 PM ADVRipper4EVER <fabianoju...@gmail.com> wrote:
It was a vertical shooter (shoot 'em up). You play with a duck. The game was installed in a directory called "Duck". I don't remember the name. I'd love to find this game again.

ADVRipper4EVER

Feb 26, 2019, 2:15:21 PM2/26/19
to Home of the Underdogs
After 20 years, i finally got this game back. I have been looking for this for ages.

Duck (Bulsajoteog Choehuui Jeonsa)

Download Link: