Re: [HotU] Digest for home-of-the-underdogs@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Alex Smith (K4RNT)

Sep 20, 2018, 6:04:23 PM9/20/18
to home-of-th...@googlegroups.com
I love the idea you created a Discord server, but the invite has expired. Please make a new one and repost.

Thank you, and look forward to seeing you there!

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie, Star Trek: TNG episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:29 PM <home-of-th...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Archibald <krzyszt...@gmail.com>: Sep 20 01:03AM -0700

How about we try Discord? It looks nice...

Anyway, I have created HotU server you can join it here:
https://discord.gg/MbUg7d9

Archibald