Searching For The Game Of My Life

Serkan

Feb 12, 2018, 12:44:00 PM2/12/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Hello everyone.

I have been looking for the game called Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Premium, also known as MWEP1P. It is a flash game that I used to play when I was a kid. It was possible to buy the premium version of the game, but now it leads to a broken url.

I found a rapidshare link before, which from what I found out is the premium version of the game, but the link gives an error.

I was going to ask if anyone can find this game. Because of how much my job gives, I can't really buy the game, so it would be awesome if I got it for free.

LotBlind

Feb 13, 2018, 10:50:09 AM2/13/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Did you try searching on archive.org? https://web.archive.org/web/2/http://form-submit.jsp?url=

You can also input keywords in the search.

Serkan

Feb 14, 2018, 3:53:20 PM2/14/18
to Home of the Underdogs
I have done that before.

Searching in archive.org brings me to the dead Tumblr to the maker of Mobile Weapon 1, and the link that I said before.

martiniturbide

May 3, 2018, 8:59:10 AM5/3/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Hi.

Can you give more information about the game? Year? Broken URLs? Screenshots?

I found:
- http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/981/Mobile-Weapon-Episode-1.html
- http://mobileweapon.net/start_fb_js.php?clear_external=1
- http://web.archive.org/web/20060702160125/http://mobileweapon.net