Looking for social media updater

LotBlind

Mar 16, 2018, 2:30:43 PM3/16/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Just looking for someone to handle posting on FaceBook and Twitter every time a new update has come out. Applications below.

martiniturbide

May 1, 2018, 9:02:35 PM5/1/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Hi LotBlind.

I will like to offer a different approach. Set up an RSS feed on the HotU web page and there are services like dlvr.it or hootsuite.com that can automatically post any update on the RSS to  Facebook and Twitter.

This kind of service will add a link back to the HotU site, so instead of having duplicated content on the website and social media, you will have your social media posts linking to the HotU site.

I know it may not be a great use of the social networks, but I just use it that way for some sites I manage, just to bring traffic from the social media to the website, and not becoming dependent of Facebook or Twitter.

Regards

rikpt

May 2, 2018, 5:58:01 AM5/2/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Hi martiniturbide.

In my opinion, that it's actually a very good idea.

rN

martiniturbide

Dec 9, 2019, 9:11:24 PM12/9/19
to Home of the Underdogs
Hi

Jut in case, I noticed that IFTTT also works to push content from RSS to Facebook and Twitter.

Regards