I have a bunch of game manuals I want to give away....

James Young

Oct 3, 2018, 7:24:49 PM10/3/18
to Home of the Underdogs
I have a bunch of game manuals I would prefer to give away than recycle. I can't tell you exactly what I have because I have so many of them. If you're interested in any of them, please contact me.

LotBlind

Oct 8, 2018, 6:52:20 PM10/8/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Make an auction ad on ebay or amazon for the lot, mentioning what system it is? Someone will definitely pay you money for it.

James Young

Oct 11, 2018, 2:30:07 AM10/11/18
to Home of the Underdogs
Thanks for the info. They're PC manuals. I forgot to mention that.

martiniturbide

Jan 23, 2019, 9:17:28 AM1/23/19
to Home of the Underdogs
Hi James.

A different alternative, if those manuals are not available on the internet, or at the archive.org. There is an alternative to donate those material and send it to the "Internet Archive Book Drive".

It may take some years until they scan it and make it available online, but they are serious about preserving knowledge and not destroying  it.

Read about it. "Universal Access to All Knowledge."

Regards

Hunter

Mar 14, 2019, 7:34:41 PM3/14/19
to Home of the Underdogs
I guess they're gone now, but there's definitely a home for them here, they can't simply be printed out again.