Get Growing and apple picking at the Weekend - Sunday 4th September

Andy Austerfield

Sep 1, 2011, 5:17:16 PM9/1/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This months Get Growing at the weekend session will be on Sunday 4th September down at St Johns Church Horbury Bridge.

We'll be combining it with a fruit harvesting session, picking apples at a nearby orchard so we'll meet at St Johns at 10am to do a few jobs before going on to the orchard at 11am, getting back to St Johns for around lunch time.

Anyone needing directions or more information can contact me on 07971 098510 or by e-mail.

Hope to see some of you on Sunday,

Andy