Vegetable Growers Software - Free to all HGH members

Andy Austerfield

May 23, 2011, 3:49:13 PM5/23/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

Our friends at Home Grown Otley have offered us free use of an excellent on-line growers tool.

The Vegetable Growers Almanac Software features:

  • The VGA Live! - How to get the most from sharing with other gardeners on-line.
  • My Journal - Your day-to-day diary and much more!
  • Garden Tasks - Recording just about anything you might do in your garden.
  • My Plots - Manage your Plots and growing Beds.
  • My Crops - Sowing, Planting, Transplanting, Harvesting and much more

Want to grow something new this year? The Vegetable Growers Almanac Live! database also includes details of nearly 200 fruit, herbs & vegetables.

http://www.thevga.co.uk

Click on the link and see what you've been missing!!

Andy