Get Growing at The Weekend - Sunday 2nd October

Andy Austerfield

Sep 17, 2011, 12:22:02 PM9/17/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who came down to our last "Get Growing at The Weekend" session down at St Johns church Horbury Bridge.

We got various jobs done ready for the winter like planting out our new strawberry plants, digging up the courgettes and marrows, turning over the compost bins and sowing some green manures.

Our next get together is at Ossett Community Centre on Prospect Road at 10am til lunchtime on Sunday 2nd October 2011.

Everyone is welcome to come along and get involved.

Hope to see you there!!!

Andy