Growing Equipment Appeal

Andy Austerfield

Jan 5, 2012, 5:58:19 PM1/5/12
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We will be starting regular Grow Your Own Days up at Ossett Community Centre each Friday from the beginning of February.

We will be sowing and propagating all the main fruit and vegetable plants we will need to get us off to a great start for the coming growing season and the plants will be available to everyone at prices much cheaper than garden centres as well as being used for communal growing areas.

We are trying to get the greenhouses kitted out in preparation so if anyone has any of the following items they can spare it would be greatly appreciated:

Seed trays
Plant labels
Toliet/kitchen roll centres (For growing beans)
Cells/modules
Sharp sand
Leaf mould
Compost
Spare seeds
General greenhouse equipment

Thanks in advance and we’ll be back in touch with more info about the Grow Your Own Days in the next week or two.

All the best,

Andy Austerfield

Incredible Edible Wakefield
Raines House