Help a Hungry Snail

1 view

Andy Austerfield

Mar 2, 2011, 1:02:55 PM3/2/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Here is a notice and invitation to a public meeting about the future of the Hungry Snail Food Co-op.

We're thinking of becoming a multi-stakeholder co-operative (where workers, volunteers, customers and local business representatives could each have representation on an elected committee).

We're also thinking about the possibility of opening a community shop.

Whatever we do, we need an injection of support. We're feeling quite stretched at the moment but we have a lot to do. Many positive and hopeful things are continuing to happen, and we are still inspired by and committed to the Hungry Snail.

We hope you can make it to the meeting. Please also forward this on to relevant local contacts.

Thank you very much for your support.

Henry Fisher
Development Manager
Hungry Snail Co-operative Ltd