Horbury Street Fayre

Andy Austerfield

Jun 12, 2011, 1:40:35 PM6/12/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

To promote the Community Growing Plots scheme and to raise funds we have booked a stall at Horbury Street Fayre next Saturday and Sunday 18th and 19th June.

We will be running our How Local Is Your Food Game and giving away veg plants and other growing related items as prizes.

I know it's not as much fun as working on your plots but without events like this the plots wouldn't exist so if anyone can spare an hour or more to help look after the stall between 9am and 4pm on Saturday or 10am and 4pm on Sunday it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone available please contact Andy by e-mail or on the mobile 07971 098510

Andy Austerfield

Jun 16, 2011, 4:29:40 PM6/16/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We could still do with volunteers to be on our stall at Horbury Street Fayre this weekend.

Anyone who can do an hour or two please contact me asap.

Any help appreciated,

Andy
Mob: 07971 098510