Our Horbury Bridge Community Allotments are in need of a bit of TLC so we are planning a Growing Get Together for Sunday 17th April.
We need loads of help as on the jobs list is:
- Digging over and planting out the new communal bed at St Johns
- Building new compost bins at The Island
- Weeding the strawberry patch at St Johns
- Digging over and timbering out new plots at The Island
- Earthing up potatoes at St Johns
- Helping make a path from the rubble at The Island
- Filling up the manure bins at St Johns
- Starting off our Pea and Bean frames at The Island
- General watering and Plot upkeep
There should be something here that everyone can help with so please come along and meet other Home Grown Horbury plot holders, plot seekers and growing club members.
We plan to meet up at Connie Cafe at Horbury Bridge (Next to the Jet garage) at 9.30 am for a cuppa and maybe even a Bacon Butty first and we plan to finish between 12 noon and 1pm so you don't need to miss your Sunday lunch.
Please let us know if you can come along - The more the merrier!!
Contact Andy - Mob: 07971 098510 or H...@Incredible-Edible-Wakefield.co.uk