Get Growing at the Weekend

Andy Austerfield

Jul 31, 2011, 2:36:12 AM7/31/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi There Growers!!

Due to popular demand from now on we'll be having a regular volunteer day on a weekend once a month for anyone who'd like to get involved in Home Grown Horbury.

Every month we'll pick out which of the community allotment sites needs the most TLC and on the first Sunday in the month we'll meet up for a couple of hours from 10am til around lunch time.

There will be things everyone can have a go at from seed sowing to helping set up new growing plots.

The first Get Growing Session will be next Sunday 7th August at The Island, Horbury Bridge.

Contact Andy for more information - Mob 07971 098510 or by E-mail.