Things to do this Weekend

Andy Austerfield

Nov 2, 2011, 5:34:06 AM11/2/11
to home-grow...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just a reminder about events this weekend:

Saturday 5th November 2011

We'll be running a stall at St Johns Church's Autumn Fayre at Horbury Bridge between 10 am and 2 pm.

We are selling jams, pickles and chutney's made and donated by members aswell as having a "Guess the weight of the Marrow" competition.

Help on the stall welcomed or just come along and enjoy the fayre!!

Sunday 6th November

This months "Get Growing at the Weekend" session we will be getting together between 10 am and lunchtime at The Island, Horbury Bridge.

Our plan is to have a go at planting two apple trees that we Grafted from rootstocks earlier this year - a Bramley  "cooker" and a Peasgood Nonsuch "eater".

Contact Andy for more information on 07971 098510