Heads up: ESPHome + 1-Wire = possible trouble

Vadim Tkachenko

Apr 2, 2023, 4:43:52 AM4/2/23
to home-clima...@googlegroups.com
Hello lurkers,

https://github.com/esphome/issues/issues/3415#issuecomment-1493262319

By this time, I have around 25 different ESPHome nodes, all of them on
noname Wemos D1 clones, with vastly different configurations.
Screenshots at the link above show the blackouts - it was pretty
obvious from the very beginning that they are related to WiFi, though
the issue was muddled by more than one AP being in the picture, but
the correlation between 1-Wire devices and blackouts is bizarre.

Note, however, that not all 1-Wire ESPHome nodes are affected. I'm
still in the process of figuring out relevant factors, all the help is
welcome.

--vt