Fwd: Henry Mulle

1 view

bet...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2010, 7:07:38 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Mulle, David <mu...@sewkis.com>
To: in...@firstchurchbrooklyn.org; bet...@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 29, 2010 7:03 am
Subject: Henry Mulle

I am thrilled to let you know that lynn gave birth to Henry Burton this
morning at 2:22. Everyone is doing great.
-
David Mulle

Tel: (212) 574-1452
Email: mailto:mu...@sewkis.com
SEWARD & KISSEL LLP
One Battery Park Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Fax: (212) 480-8421
Web: http://www.sewkis.com/
-
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify Seward & Kissel LLP
by return e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies
thereof.

Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with Treasury regulations
regarding practice before the IRS, we inform you that, unless expressly
stated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this
communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that
may be imposed on the taxpayer under United States federal tax law, or
(ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
tax-related matters addressed herein.

Mark Elsenheimer

Jul 29, 2010, 7:17:19 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net
Congratulations Lynn, David, and Henry!

How soon can we get him sized for a Holy Rollers uniform?

> --

Sent from my mobile device

--
Mark Elsenheimer <IXOYE><
mark.els...@gmail.com

Have you fed the hungry today? http://thehungersite.com
Or saved a few square feet of habitat? http://ecologyfund.com
"Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God."

Peggy Swisher

Jul 29, 2010, 7:30:37 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net
Congrats, Lynn & David! Can't wait to meet Henry. Do we know weight, height, etc.?! Can't wait for photos!

With joy!

Peggy

hug...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2010, 8:24:06 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net
Welcome Henry! Blessings to you and your Mom and Dad.

Matthew Sandiford

Jul 29, 2010, 8:48:48 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Good to see he's already operating on a lawyer's schedule. Congrats
from Germany!

-Matthew

Mulle, David

Jul 29, 2010, 8:55:04 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net

7 lbs 14 ozs. 20.9 inches. Cute as a button.

Subject: Re: [HolyRollers-FPCB] Fwd: Henry Mulle

David Mulle

Tel: (212) 574-1452

SEWARD & KISSEL LLP
One Battery Park Plaza
New York, NY 10004

Fax: (212) 480-8421
Web:
www.sewkis.com

Confidentiality Notice
: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Seward & Kissel LLP by return e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.

Paul Mowry

Jul 29, 2010, 9:06:45 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net

YYYYeeeeaaaaaa!!!!  Welcome Henry!!!  There's a whole world eager to embrace you!!

Congratulations Mom & Dad!!!

And now…sleep.  ;-)

(I hope!)

Peggy Swisher

Jul 29, 2010, 9:16:59 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
How are you and Katy doing? We miss you!

Lisa Graff

Jul 29, 2010, 9:50:03 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, ane...@verizon.net
Congratulations!!!

Mary Beth Bray

Jul 29, 2010, 9:59:56 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

Best Wishes and Congratulations!

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:50:03 -0400

lpatri...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2010, 10:05:39 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
"Cute as a button" - he must take after the Schnarr side of the family. Congratulations, many blessings!!

From: "Mulle, David" <mu...@sewkis.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:55:04 -0400

Breisen Miller

Jul 29, 2010, 11:03:09 AM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful news! Forget the Holy Rollers jersey- you need a Holy Rollers logo front-strapped baby-carrier with built-in baby bocce rattler set so he gets a feel for the game while watching you roll.

Many blessings for you and Lynn!

Jessica

Jul 29, 2010, 8:56:50 PM7/29/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Felicitations Lynn and David!  Looking forward to pictures and bumping into you three around Brooklyn once baby baby's ready to hit the city!

Blessings and angels round your beds!

Jessie

Sent from my iPhone