bocce game today, 4pm(?)

Patrick Dail

Sep 19, 2010, 3:32:59 PM9/19/10
to holyrollers google group yes sir
hola, compadres - I just checked with the barmaid at Floyd's, as of
3:25pm today the 2pm match was about to wrap up.

if there is a forefeit for the 3pm match, we could be on for 4pm, then
again we could hit the clay at 5pm/5:30pm.

who's planning to make it today?
--
L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP
347.880.1530

Kate Barry

Sep 19, 2010, 3:34:39 PM9/19/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, holyrollers google group yes sir
I'll be there!

On Sep 19, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Patrick Dail <lpatri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> --
> .

lpatri...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2010, 3:53:15 PM9/19/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Rollers - Brieson (who is in Paris)just notified me via separate email that Little LeBocce has asked to reschedule. So we're canceled for today!!
To post to this group, send email to holyroll...@googlegroups.com.

bet...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2010, 4:41:50 PM9/19/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
This makes sense. I dropped by Floyd's after our Sunday school event
and it was a ghost town. Sorry to miss another opportunity to see you
guys before I left.

Peace,
Beth