[HolyRollers-FPCB] Walking for Grace - Thank you!

hug...@aol.com

Apr 25, 2010, 1:12:51 PM4/25/10
to hugh...@gmail.com
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for walkin' in the rain and or donating to the March of Dimes walk in honor of Margaret Grace. The weather may have been cold and wet but all of your smiling face's made the walk warm and sunny.

I am sorry all those that wanted to walk were not able to meet at the start or the end of the walk. I waited for a while but with the rain and the unclear route some got separated. I should have made sure you all had my cell number. Sorry :~( I will know for next's years walk.

We raised so far $3,401 surpassing the $1000 goal. THANK YOU!

If you still would like to donate to the team walkin' for MG you can go online at http://www.marchforbabies.org/MargaretGracefpcb

You all are amazing people and I am so blessed to know you all.

So much love and blessings to you all.

Jill

Peggy Swisher

Apr 25, 2010, 1:50:55 PM4/25/10