Hasta La Vista Jill & Mark - Friday, Feb 4, 6:30pm, Floyd's

1 view

Patrick Dail

Jan 30, 2011, 8:24:15 PM1/30/11
to holyrollers google group yes sir
we've enjoyed Jill's smiling face in the choir stand a few times this Winter, alas their journey to London begins shortly.

how about we get together with them one last time at Floyd's to roll a few, down a few and order some pizzas?

This Friday, Feb 4, 6:30pm - be there or be British!

--
L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP

Matthew Sandiford

Jan 31, 2011, 2:24:49 AM1/31/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
I'm OK with being British.  And welcoming Mark and Jill over to our side of the pond.

-m.

hug...@aol.com

Jan 31, 2011, 11:30:49 AM1/31/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

It would be lovely to see anyone that is free, this Friday. However if you aren't able, Mark and I will be at church on Sunday at 11. If you aren't free Sunday,  well then you will have to come and visit us in London. We will email our new address, as soon as we find it.

What a blessing this team has brought to us. We have enjoyed playing bocce with you all the past few years and look forward to playing again.

Thank you everyone for your friendship, love and passion for the game.

Love, peace and blessings to you all.

Cheers,
Jill and Mark

Peggy Swisher

Jan 31, 2011, 12:50:44 PM1/31/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Oh, Jill, we're going to miss you both so much! And Cassie's going to miss her sista!

Love, Peggy & Chris

Susan Schultz

Feb 4, 2011, 3:17:49 PM2/4/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there.

schnar...@aol.com

Feb 4, 2011, 3:46:45 PM2/4/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Jill and Mark, will u still be there at 8:30?
Lynn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Feb 4, 2011, 6:36:28 PM2/4/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
We are sorry to miss it!

Mary Beth Bray
mb...@hotmail.com
646.831.3105

hug...@aol.com

Feb 4, 2011, 7:26:03 PM2/4/11
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
We just got to the bar and our getting fish and chips. We will still be here. It would be lovely to see you all.