[HolyRollers-FPCB] Final Spring (Regular Season) Game

Breisen Miller

Apr 23, 2010, 2:23:38 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Our final game of the spring season is Sunday at 1 pm against the Balls of Justice. Who can make it?

bmax...@ccny.cuny.edu

Apr 23, 2010, 4:08:49 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Lauren and I are in.

lpatri...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2010, 4:12:51 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Patrick's attending, sans Tom unfortunately :(

From: Breisen Miller <bre...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:23:38 -0400
Subject: [HolyRollers-FPCB] Final Spring (Regular Season) Game

Mark Elsenheimer

Apr 23, 2010, 4:16:06 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
I will be in Virginia (Mom's Memorial Service is on Monday), and Jill will be flying down to VA after the March of Dimes walk in the morning.

No Huguet-Heimer's this week.
--
Mark Elsenheimer                                      <IXOYE><
mark.els...@gmail.com

Have you fed the hungry today?   http://thehungersite.com
Or saved a few square feet of habitat?  http://ecologyfund.com
"Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God."

Matthew Sandiford

Apr 23, 2010, 4:18:41 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
One aye for myself and a provisional one for the missus.

Is there any chance of us still making the playoffs?

bet...@aol.com

Apr 23, 2010, 4:19:44 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Love the family name : Huguet-Heimer!

From: Mark Elsenheimer <mark.els...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:16:06 -0400

chris...@us.pwc.com

Apr 23, 2010, 4:21:51 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

The Bray-Brays should be present as well

From: bet...@aol.com
To: holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Date: 04/23/2010 04:18 PM
Re: [HolyRollers-FPCB] Final Spring (Regular Season) Game
Sent by: holyroll...@googlegroups.com

Love the family name : Huguet-Heimer!

From: Mark Elsenheimer <mark.els...@gmail.com>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.

schnar...@aol.com

Apr 23, 2010, 4:55:22 PM4/23/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Two outie 5,000's for the Mulle-Mulle Schnarrs, I think. I'll double check with the Mr. Mr.?
Image.gif