Mätch report

1 view

Matthew Sandiford

Apr 11, 2010, 10:35:14 PM4/11/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
A Polish immigrant to the Bronx named Reuben Mattus once spent hours sitting at his kitchen table saying combinations of nonsensical words until he came up with the name of Häagen-Dazs.  The ice cream bearing this name would become one of the most successful of its kind in the world.

On Sunday Breisen Miller, a Texan immigrant to Greenpoint, spent hours at a bar (in all likelihood also saying combinations of nonsensical words) preparing for the Holy Roller's match against the Gowanus Iguanas.  Together with the Häagen-Dazs-fueled Lauren and Brenda, the Holy Rollers emerged from their match with a 2-7, 7-6, 7-0 victory.  We have a bye next week and return to action on the 25th.

-m.

chris...@us.pwc.com

Apr 11, 2010, 10:54:39 PM4/11/10
to holyrollers-fpcb

Wow man - God Bless You - you put in 10x more effort into these update tidbits than I ever would. And we love you for it. Congrats Holy Rollers - great job!
_____________________________
Chris Bray
Transaction Services
Office: 646-471-1912
Mobile: 646-886-7051
Fax: 813-329-1316
chris...@us.pwc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.

lpatri...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2010, 8:26:31 AM4/12/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
That's brilliant, thanks for the levity Matt

From: Matthew Sandiford <matthew....@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:35:14 -0400
Subject: [HolyRollers-FPCB] Mätch report