Bocce results and practice this Thurs

Patrick Dail

Oct 11, 2010, 12:04:36 PM10/11/10
to holyrollers google group yes sir, Susan Schultz
good morning, Rollers - Kate B., Susan Schultz, Lauren and Brenda
Maxwell and I represented the team yesterday in our match against the
Dirty Old Barristers. Not much to report other than 1.) Lauren really
has a nack for the sport, 2.) Kate continues to amuse me with her
running commentary, and 3.) they smacked us down in 2 games, 7-6, 7-2.

SOOO - who's up for a practice night in advance of next Sunday's game?
Anyone available this Thurs, Oct Oct 14, say 8pm or 8:30pm?

Next Match: Sun., Oct 17, 4pm vs Bourbon Balls.
--
L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP
347.880.1530