Apartment tips?

Lauren Shields

Jul 19, 2010, 5:20:57 PM7/19/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rollers,

Hope you're all keeping cool!  My partner Steve and I are on the hunt for a new one-bedroom apartment for August 15 or September 1, and I was hoping you could keep an eye out near you.  Our little studio on State St. has been cozy, but dark and we'd like to move to something with sunlight and maybe more space.  Given our non-profit employee (me) and seminary student (him) lifestyles, we are definitely at a low price point for the area -- something around $1600 for a one-bedroom in the Heights/Cobble Hill area would be fantastic.  If you know of any leads I'd love to hear about them!  Thanks!

Wishing you lemonade and cool breezes,
Lauren

Lauren Shields | +1.406.396.1082