Katy's coming to town

Mary Beth

Aug 2, 2010, 8:33:53 AM8/2/10
to Holy Rollers Bocce @ FPC Brooklyn
Hello Rollers-
Katy Sandiford is will be in town and we are going to have a happy
hour in her honor on Wedneday Aug 4th, 7:00 pm at Henry Public (on
Henry Street just south of Atlantic).

Please come by and say Hello!

Aug 2, 2010, 9:23:51 AM8/2/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like fun - I may not be able to make it, though. Wish her well
for me!

-m.

> --
> .

lpatri...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2010, 9:33:37 AM8/2/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Excellent idea, my mouth is watering for one of their classic concoctions! See you then!!

hug...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2010, 3:57:39 PM8/2/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Sadly Mark and I will be out of town. Hugs

schnar...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2010, 5:55:50 PM8/2/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
That's a lot of Henry! Dave and I will continue to be recovering with our little Henry at home, but pls give Katie our love and (insert here german word for toast. I forgot it).

Peggy Swisher

Aug 3, 2010, 11:59:17 AM8/3/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
It will be at least me and maybe Chris & Cassandra too since you haven't met our little girl yet! Miss you Katy & Matt!