Noodle Pudding, Tues., 8/17, 6pm

Patrick Dail

Aug 11, 2010, 7:09:50 PM8/11/10
to holyrollers google group yes sir
comrades - what's goin' on? a smaller group of us enjoyed the time
together last week for Katie's happy hour, that Kate Barry and I
thought dinner together before the end of the Summer might be a fun
thing to put on the calendar. How about dinner at Noodle Pudding in
Brooklyn Heights next Tues, Aug 17, 6pm? Who's in??
--
L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP
347.880.1530

hug...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2010, 5:43:28 PM8/12/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Mark and I are in!

Mark Elsenheimer

Aug 16, 2010, 5:56:24 PM8/16/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a quorum for tomorrow night at Noodle Pudding?  Patrick, Kate, Jill and me?
--
Mark Elsenheimer                                      <IXOYE><
mark.els...@gmail.com

Have you fed the hungry today?   http://thehungersite.com
Or saved a few square feet of habitat?  http://ecologyfund.com
"Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God."

Kate Barry

Aug 16, 2010, 6:02:49 PM8/16/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
I'm def there looking forward to it

Barbara Palmer

Aug 16, 2010, 6:12:55 PM8/16/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
wish I could make it, I am out leaving town ... hope we gather again soon.

lpatri...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2010, 6:18:58 PM8/16/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Correct, Mark - 4 definites, and perhaps Briesen and Tom Monaco. Looking forward to it!

From: Mark Elsenheimer <mark.els...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:56:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [HolyRollers-FPCB] Noodle Pudding, Tues., 8/17, 6pm

Paul Mowry

Aug 16, 2010, 11:05:55 PM8/16/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

Will miss you guys!  But I'll be holding a thought for a great tiramisu…

xo

Paul

Breisen Miller

Aug 17, 2010, 12:29:09 PM8/17/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Patrick, thanks for organizing! Unfortunately I will be stuck at work late tonight and will not make it.

Peggy Swisher

Aug 17, 2010, 12:53:12 PM8/17/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to try to come if Cassie's happy, if you all don't mind... last night, from 6 to 9, she was screaming on and off, so we'll see! ;+}

chris...@us.pwc.com

Aug 17, 2010, 12:55:58 PM8/17/10
to holyrollers-fpcb

We will unfortunately not be able to make it either.

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.

Patrick Dail

Aug 17, 2010, 1:15:16 PM8/17/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
YAY - it'll be fun to have you!

schnar...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2010, 1:43:42 PM8/17/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Maybe our little pod can make it next time! Would love to introduce you all to Henry - our newest teammate and Holy Roller!

Henry is having his first cafe/restaurant/daytime experience next tuesday! We'll see how that goes.

Patrick Dail

Aug 17, 2010, 1:46:52 PM8/17/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Lynn - tell Henry to watch out for the gezpacho, they can be
unexpectedly spicey at times...