bocce practice Tues evening, Oct 5?

1 view

Patrick Dail

Oct 4, 2010, 9:08:29 PM10/4/10
to holyrollers google group yes sir, Susan Schultz
hello rollers - we have a match scheduled for this Sunday, Oct 10 at
2pm vs Dirty Old Barristers. Breisen and I are wondering if:

1.) anyone would be up for a practice session tomorrow evening, Oct 5
around 7:30pm or 8pm??

2.) who is available to play this Sunday (it's a holiday weekend)?

--
L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP
347.880.1530

hug...@aol.com

Oct 4, 2010, 10:42:34 PM10/4/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, schultz...@yahoo.com
Mark and i will be in london. Have a good game.

chris...@us.pwc.com

Oct 5, 2010, 12:25:32 AM10/5/10
to holyrollers-fpcb
Sorry, Mary beth & I will be out of town for both
Chris Bray
PricewaterhouseCoopers Transaction Services
(O) +1 646-471-1912
(M) +1 646-886-7051

hello rollers - we have a match scheduled for this Sunday, Oct 10 at
2pm vs Dirty Old Barristers. Breisen and I are wondering if:

1.) anyone would be up for a practice session tomorrow evening, Oct 5
around 7:30pm or 8pm??

2.) who is available to play this Sunday (it's a holiday weekend)?

--
L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP
347.880.1530
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-dail/7/b60/8b1

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.

Kate Barry

Oct 5, 2010, 3:49:19 PM10/5/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, holyrollers google group yes sir, Susan Schultz
Anyone practicing tonight? I can come and I should be there Sunday

lpatri...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2010, 3:55:03 PM10/5/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, Susan Schultz
Kate - Right now the practice squad looks like you and me, same for Sunday. I'll be @ Floyd's by 7:45pm. XO