Fwd: Floyd Bocce - Game Reminder

1 view

Breisen

Oct 30, 2010, 3:02:22 PM10/30/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: <floydbocc...@teamopolis.com>
Date: October 30, 2010 2:21:35 PM EDT
To: <bre...@gmail.com>
Subject: Floyd Bocce - Game Reminder

*** This is an automatic message - please do not reply to this email ***

We want to remind you that there is a Game coming up on Sun. Oct. 31 starting at 1:00 PM:

Game Information:

Event: Game
Date: Sunday October 31, 2010
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: Floyd
Division: Sunday
Teams: Veni Vidi Bocce vs. Holy Rollers

» View this Game
» Visit the Floyd Bocce

Thank-you,
Floyd Bocce

Visit the Floyd Bocce website at http://bocce.floydny.com
Powered by Teamopolis Leagues - http://www.teamopolis.com/leagues

Having trouble? If you are unable to open this e-mail, try copying the entire URL below into your browser:
http://bocce.floydny.com/league/events.aspx?EventID=129096&SC=False

Was this email unwanted?  Manage your e-mail reminder preferences.

If you found this email in your junk/bulk folder, please add floydbocc...@teamopolis.com to ensure that you'll receive all future Floyd Bocce reminders in your Inbox.

Floyd Bocce and Teamopolis Inc. respects your privacy. Your information will never be shared with third parties unless specifically requested by you.

Patrick Dail

Oct 30, 2010, 7:12:32 PM10/30/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
rollers - the 1pm time slot is the first game this season, so we'll be on deck at 1pm

I can make it - who else is available?

note:  Stephen Phelps' last Sunday with our community is tomorrow, so there is a lunch following service to honor his work with us.

L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP

Kate Barry

Oct 30, 2010, 7:22:21 PM10/30/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, holyroll...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Kate Barry

Oct 31, 2010, 11:27:37 AM10/31/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Hi rollers- I'm not feeling too well this morning. I won't be able to make it. I'm sorry!

Patrick Dail

Oct 31, 2010, 5:05:27 PM10/31/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
you better sit down for this recap ....even though Kate, Lauren, Brenda and Sarah (ah Sarah, our favorite bartendress) could not be with us this afternoon, we persevered and recorded a 6-7, 7-6, 7-3 victory over Vini Vidi Bocce!!

as you'll recall, VVB is one of the more entertaining teams in the league, so we had a great afternoon - together we commanded the court for approx 1 hr 40 min (yes, we're the 8th-some all other teams will vilify today).

the most exciting moment of the afternoon, if I do say so myself, was when Chris and I turned the tide of the 2nd game by netting 4-points in one frame.  I still don't understand how we managed it, but WE MANAGED IT!!

don't forget, we're back on the clay next Sun., Nov 7th, 1pm.

have a great week!

hug...@aol.com

Oct 31, 2010, 6:01:24 PM10/31/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Way to go Rollers! Nice Job!

Peggy Swisher

Oct 31, 2010, 7:01:14 PM10/31/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Woo hoo! Who was all there?

Thomas Monaco

Oct 31, 2010, 9:25:56 PM10/31/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Chris, Marybeth, Patrick, Tom, and Susan Schultz. Yay team!
Thomas W. Monaco
Phone: 917 848 7393

paus...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2010, 12:12:43 AM11/1/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom

Congrats on the win, somehow my name got added to the listserve.

From: Thomas Monaco <thomas...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:25:56 -0400

Patrick Dail

Nov 1, 2010, 10:38:21 AM11/1/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Paul - the Rollers' governing council met a few weeks ago and decided to reward you with a provisional membership based on your tempered, but consistent, support of the team.  While provisional status is probationary and does not involve voting rights, it provides you access to internal communications and is a fundamental first step toward ultimate club membership.

Peggy Swisher

Nov 1, 2010, 11:56:42 AM11/1/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

I also recommended you, but tepidly! He he he

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:12 AM, <paus...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom
>

> Congrats on the wi...

Kate Barry

Nov 1, 2010, 12:53:20 PM11/1/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Nice work Everyone! It's a halloween miracle.

Thomas Monaco

Nov 2, 2010, 11:07:55 AM11/2/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
From the Great Pumpkin to a Bocce win for the Holy Rollers - - the Halloween miracles just keep on comin'...!