Fwd: Floyd Bocce Season 19 Schedules

Breisen Miller

Sep 8, 2010, 2:59:51 PM9/8/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Holy Rollers,

It's that time again- bocce season! We just got the schedule for the upcoming season today and we already have a game scheduled- this Sunday at 2 pm.

Who can make it?

Breisen

Sep 8, 2010, 3:52:48 PM9/8/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Nov 21 is going to be brutal, but that's down the pike - YES, I'm good for this Sunday!

L. Patrick Dail, MBA, CPP

Mulle, David

Sep 8, 2010, 3:59:37 PM9/8/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

I am currently in negotiations as to the timing of when I can bring Henry to play bocce.  But this Sunday is a moot point because Lynn and I will be out on LI for the afternoon.

David Mulle

Tel: (212) 574-1452
Email: mu...@sewkis.com

SEWARD & KISSEL LLP
One Battery Park Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Fax: (212) 480-8421
Web:
www.sewkis.com

Confidentiality Notice
: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Seward & Kissel LLP by return e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.

Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with Treasury regulations regarding practice before the IRS, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under United States federal tax law, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

Sep 8, 2010, 8:23:26 PM9/8/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Mark and I can play.

Thomas Monaco

Sep 8, 2010, 10:51:48 PM9/8/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks -
I'll be there as well.  Looking forward to it.
Tom

Thomas W. Monaco
Phone: 917 848 7393

Matthew Sandiford

Sep 10, 2010, 7:14:39 AM9/10/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com
Out - but we´ll raise a glass to y´all when the game starts.  Do let us know if they decide to expand into a European league....

schnar...@aol.com

Sep 11, 2010, 9:52:12 AM9/11/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rollers,

Tomorrow is the big churchwide homecoming and we r coming home! It will be our first time back to church in many months - and this time we'll be bringing a whole other person!  Henry, the newest roller.  We hope to see u - we miss everybody.

xoLynn, Dave and Henry

Paul Mowry

Sep 11, 2010, 4:07:33 PM9/11/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com

Yeeaaaa!!!  Can't wait to see the little guy!!

xoxo

(And the big mama & big daddy!!)

Error! Filename not specified.

bet...@aol.com

Sep 13, 2010, 5:12:06 PM9/13/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, dlew...@marblechurch.org, ssch...@marblechurch.org
Dear Rollers,

As our going away kick-off, David and I would like to propose a Holy
Rollers versus Marble Connection bocce match.

Before I challenge their young adults, I want to know if Thursday,
September 23rd works for you guys at 7:00PM?

(Jill confirmed choir is canceled that night).

Cheers,
Beth

lpatri...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2010, 9:36:13 PM9/13/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, dlew...@marblechurch.org, ssch...@marblechurch.org
I'll be in Chicago w/Emily Thomas + Paul Mowry for the nat'l Presbytrn Church-Cuban sister churches conf, but in town the prior Tues + Thurs - Patrick

Mark Elsenheimer

Sep 13, 2010, 9:44:00 PM9/13/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, dlew...@marblechurch.org, ssch...@marblechurch.org
I will be in Toronto on the 23rd, but Jill will be around (obviously).  I'm going to be gone more than I'm around the rest of the year, so don't schedule around me...
--
Mark Elsenheimer                                      <IXOYE><
mark.els...@gmail.com

Have you fed the hungry today?   http://thehungersite.com
Or saved a few square feet of habitat?  http://ecologyfund.com
"Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God."

hug...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2010, 5:47:02 AM9/14/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, dlew...@marblechurch.org, ssch...@marblechurch.org
Mark will be out of town as well.

I'll be in Chicago w/Emily Thomas + Paul Mowry for the nat'l Presbytrn Church-Cuban sister churches conf, but in town the prior Tues + Thurs - Patrick

bet...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2010, 6:59:19 AM9/14/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, dlew...@marblechurch.org, ssch...@marblechurch.org
OK, sounds like there's not much availability or response so I'll just
try to see you guys at other church events. I have the Sunday School
kick-off till 2:30 on Sunday but if you're still at Floyds, I will come
by then.
Really sorry and sad my departure is coming so fast!

Sep 15, 2010, 11:38:16 AM9/15/10
to holyroll...@googlegroups.com, dlew...@marblechurch.org, ssch...@marblechurch.org
Hi Beth and David,

This was a fantastic idea - loved it -  but dave and i r at the whim of baby henry so we couldnt commit. we'll see u soon.

Sent: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 6:59 am