Pearls of Wisdom - 17 January

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 16, 2022, 9:35:29 PM1/16/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220117.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
17-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 05

I see that people after hard work, through arduous struggle they construct a new house. Then I find, after building a beautiful house, they go on a European tour. They don’t know how to enjoy peace – a beautiful house, everything has been settled, now they are at peace. But no, they say, now we have time, we should go on a European tour or an Arctic or Antarctic tour far far away. The farther it is, the more peace you will get, is what they think!

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj