Pearls of Wisdom - 11 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 10, 2021, 10:35:11 PM9/10/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0911.jpg
Pearls of Wisdom
11-September
Facing the Challenges of Life in a Spiritual Way – 05

Every time he was near the opening he stopped, sneezed and changed the stick from one hand to the other, so he missed the opening! But he was sure there would be a way out. He paused and thought, “What is happening to me? I know there is an exit, where did I miss it? How did I miss it?”

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
From the Spiritual Retreat talk on 11 March 2015 at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj