Gems of Holy Trio - 258 23-January-2022

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 22, 2022, 9:43:56 PM1/22/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0209 Bangalore.jpg

23-January-2022 (Sunday)

Gems of Holy Trio – 258

There is the parable of the homa bird in the Vedas.

Bede-te Homapakhir Katha Aachhe.

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna – P. 192

When you see a monk, you should show him respect. You should not slight him with disrespectful retorts.

The Gospel of The Holy Mother – P. 337

VEDANTA IN ITS APPLICATION TO INDIAN LIFE – 49

You have talked of reforms, of ideals, and all these things for the past hundred years; but when it comes to practice, you are not to be found anywhere — till you have disgusted the whole world, and the very name of reform is a thing of ridicule! And what is the cause? Do you not know? You know too well. The only cause is that you are weak, weak, weak; your body is weak, your mind is weak, you have no faith in yourselves! Centuries and centuries, a thousand years of crushing tyranny of castes and kings and foreigners and your own people have taken out all your strength, my brethren. Your backbone is broken, you are like downtrodden worms. Who will give you strength?

Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda – Vol. III P.  243-244

“Then why should one call the world maya?”

Sri Ramakrishna: “As long as one has not realized God, one should renounce the world, following the process of ‘Neti, neti.’ But he who has attained God knows that it is God who has become all this. Then he sees that God, maya, living beings, and the universe form one whole. God includes the universe and its living beings.”

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna – P. 327-328

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj