Pearls of Wisdom - 19 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 18, 2024, 10:31:29 PM (3 days ago) Jul 18
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0719.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

19-JULY

Obstacles in Spiritual Life – 04

Kapila has divided these ‘dukhani’, these obstacles into three categories. They are Adhyatmikam, Adibhautikam and Adidaivikam.  Adhyatmikam are those that are caused by ourselves, i.e. the mistakes that we have overlooked. Later we think, ‘Oh, I did not think about that. I should not have or I should have done that.’ These things loom strong and powerful and frightening in front of us. We may have done it casually. Actually at that point of time our conscience told us what to do but we neglected. Many times this happens and then it grows in stature and confronts us later. We do not think about them seriously. We say, ‘it does not matter.’ Never say that.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…

From the Spiritual Retreat talk at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj